COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS CURRENTLY IN PLACE.
We are so grateful for the opportunity to welcome visitors back from regional Victoria. Sadly, we cannot extend this welcome to Metropolitan Melbourne just yet. Click for more information Metropolitan Melbourne or interstate travel.
When you visit, please remember;
- if you feel unwell, please stay home
- ALL visitors to Dinner Plain, Mount Hotham or Falls Creek must have proof of a negative COVID test result taken within the last 72 hours of expect visit time. More information.
- be kind, as things are not the same as what they were.
- be patient, while we all adjust.
- plan, as not everything is open
- be respectful to those around you
Businesses are adapting to keep us all safe while trying to deliver the best service they can. It has been a tough year for everyone, let’s look after one another and be kind.
Plan your autumn
Don't spend more than you have to, something for everyone...Read more
Perfect kids holiday….
Harrietville is the perfect place for families to reconnect….Read more
Experience life on legs….
park the car and walk, enjoy a stroll or take a day…
For the love
Pick your own…..
succulent summer berries at the Harrietville Blueberry Farm during December and January.Read more
Coffee in the park…..
Enjoy a tasty coffee from 'Dolly' Mountain View Retreat coffee van, with the option to drink strolling by the river.Read more
Enjoy a country parma….
at the Snowline Hotel or the Harrietville Hotel/Motel, sensational hospitality and tasty ‘grub’Read more