- Minibuses and coaches
Hoys Ski Centres have four centrally located ski rental outlets located in Harrietville, Mount Hotham village centre, Jack Frost complex in the Davenport Lodges area and Dinner Plain. Hoys is a family owned business operating for over 80 years, offering the highest quality equipment and legendary service.
Hoys Ski Centres offer a free chain fitting service on your way up to Mt Hotham when you hire chains at Hoys Harrietville Ski Centre. Stay warm and dry in your car while Hoys Mt Hotham Snow Chain Fitting Service men fit your chains. The Chain Fitting Service operates between Harrietville and the Mt Hotham village entrance whenever chains are required to be fitted – check Hoys website for operating times.
All snow coaches and taxis depart from Hoys Harrietville and they offer a Park’ n ‘Ride deal with off mountain car parking available.
Hoys Ski Centres also offer three levels of ski and snowboard packages for hire including: Sport and Performance and Demo. Hoys Ski Centres offer snow play gear/clothing/Cross Country skis/toboggans for hire and quality snow accessories for sale.
Great gear, friendly service, central locations and super discounts. Let Hoys Ski Centres help get your snow trip organised today.
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Family Friendly
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Visitor Information Centre
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
When you hire chains from Hoys Harrietville, adults and children can receive up to 25 per cent off ski, boots, poles or snowboard and boots packages.
This discount is offered all season and is off both Sport, Performance and Demo level. Go to Hoys website to see which great discount you will qualify for.
Contact Hoys to book your chains and discuss your cars compatibility with snow chains.